Wednesday 26 February 2014

A tale of Wifi Woe, Kuta Lombok, February 26th 2014


Why no photos?

After initially working fine, the wifi here at Mandalikas has decided to cease all contact with my laptop but remains fine with the IPad  for reasons not obviously clear. Therefore photos on the blog in relation to Kuta Lombok are somewhat lacking so once again I shall have to wait until fast internet crosses my path in the future. I don't hold out much hope though since Indonesia becomes less developed the further towards Australia one travels.

I did try using a local Internet cafe at 30,000 rp an hour, but nothing actually worked properly there either. First everything was in Indonesian, then vital letters on the keyboard were missing and above all my external hard drive containing those photos failed to connect, so all in all a typical Asian internet experience!

There are however a few pages of bulk uploads, unedited and without dialog as I took the opportunity of fast internet in Johor Bahru. Please feel free to trawl through the February listings on the blog and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to leave a comment.

Your continued support is appreciated, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment