Friday 15 June 2012

And that was a Very Rough Guide SE Asia June 2012



A journey that started in Bangkok and finished in Bangkok. An exciting adventure across 4 countries over 6 months. A journey with highs and lows, sadness and laughter, good people bad people and of course some amazing and diverse nature, not to mention the culinary delights on offer. And it didn't really cost the earth...

The good, the bad and the ugly of South East Asia - well, I'm going to think about that one, on the plane home...

And the bestpphoto.. so many but this I think is my favourite. Perhaps you could let me know yours, maybe we can build a top ten.


Ok, my 2 favourite photos then..


Whats yours..  paulholmes100@gmail.com  leave a message on here or contact me via facebook. Thank you.







No comments:

Post a Comment