Thursday 7 June 2012

Butterflies in June Bangkok June 6th 2012

Made the effort back to the park yesterday, determined to check out the butterfly situation. As mentioned in a previous blog, their website hopelessly exaggerates the numbers that can be seen there - I mean 500 is an exaggeration of 50 right! Its open this time, but at first glance the numbers are about the same. At second glance, the situation hasn't improved any, and only about 3 different varieties than when I was last here, back in January. But i did spot a couple of interesting spiders in this butterfly complex!

A selection of the best bits...



The Butterfly Complex


I'm a Gecko, Get me out'a here!



















Cocooned















I like this shot 10/10 for me :)
















Giant Mosquito





A reason why not too many butterflies perhaps!

No comments:

Post a Comment