Friday 15 June 2012

The Blue Lizard Bangkok June 15th 2012

Bangkok City Park...Chatachuk

Each time I visit, there's always a new discovery at this park. Whether it's tracking down lizards, chasing butterflies and bugs or just a simple, single flower that I haven't previously spotted. I've been here several times over the last couple of weeks, specifically on the look out for a blue, maybe green lizard that I only got a fleeting glimpse of on my first visit here, a couple of weeks ago. Its been somewhat elusive, that is until today, the penultimate day in Thailand. Today then, satisfaction all round as the creature presented itself in the perfect pose, clinging to a tree picking off ants, occasionally looking to see how close I'm getting.

Photos from the City park, across the 2 weeks...Enjoy










Wildlife!!
































No comments:

Post a Comment