Thursday 14 June 2012

Artesian Corner Bangkok June 13th 2012

The Art Corner

I don't go looking for art galleries, but when I stumble upon one in a city like Bangkok then it would be rude not to take a look around, especially since it's free. Actually, its the city art school with students work proudly displayed. Some of it is quite good, some of it isn't, but its an interesting insight into the thoughts and concepts of budding artists. And if your not particularly arty, the place is worth a poke around just for the interesting architecture - old school Chinese I would think.The place is located between Thammersat and the Palace, on the left. So, here are just a few examples of their works on display. Oh, I should just mention the quaint little coffee bar, secretly tucked away between studios, I doubt I will ever find it again!





















No comments:

Post a Comment